Thursday, February 15, 2018

Biography of dua lipa


As the son of rock singer Dukagjin Lipa, no doubt Dua Lipa has blood art in his body. In fact, music is not only in her blood, but also in her soul. In addition to down the talents of his father, Two Lipa is basically want to dab in the field of music. Two years after his family moved from London to Kosova, the two who were then aged 15 years to ventured back to London alone to pursue his dream of becoming a singer.

In London, he lives with his friend and works as a restaurant and club waiter. Who would have thought, his work at night was just an inspirational love for creating the lyrics of his first song. Then in 2012, London-born girl, August 22, 1995 is uploading his first song on SoundCloud. From there, finally manager Lana Del Ray invited him to record and sign the contract.

"Do not give up, work hard, do not make plan B, and do not let bad guys to you," he laughed at Nylon when asked what spell accompany his journey to build a career.



Now he is working on a premiere album planned to release in the fall of 2016, Girls. "I want this album to present my work for one and a half years," explained the girl who claimed his music inspired by J.Cole, Pink, Kendrick Lamar, and Nelly Furtado.

In this album, he will include songs that he had previously released, and one of them is the song "Be The One" who once successfully entered the top chart of iTunes. The different musical styles that he displayed in the song "Last Dance" also made the name Two would be a famous pop star whose career would be brilliant.

More and more people love the songs also turned out to have an impact to the increase in the number of follower Two in Instagram, Girls. If you want to know more closely with the figure of a girl who has this background modeling, you can kepoin Instagram personal account @ dualipa. Because emang basically he is also a model, not surprised if he looks stylish.

Predictably, in addition to a popular pop star, Two will also be a model that will shine in the fashion world. We'll see ya, Girls, step Two in the future. Can not wait to see her next moves!

while still in elementary school, this girl had dismissed the teacher about the way he sings. But finally doi break the statement with what he is doing now. A proof he did with being a solis spawned an album, which will be released in 2016, along with the famous label Warner Bross men!

"When I was in elementary school, I was told my teacher if I could not sing, you would not reach a high note, and could not join the choir," my teacher said. For me it was bullshit, then I went to the theater school to boost my confidence. It's kind of my motivation to sing, "Two Lipa recalled at the time.

Yap, the girl who is talking again Hi is two lips, a girl who has a descendant of Kosovo countries that fairly young age, like some old school musicians Bob Dylan and Bowie. He also said bawha the father who has a big role in his career.

"I've been singing for the rest of my life, my dad is a musician. I used to listen to my dad singing either his own song or someone else's song. I was spread in many musical eras, like Bob Dylan and Bowie. Caves love them but never obsessed to be like them, "said the girl born August 22, 1995 this.

No comments:

Post a Comment